“Guzman is the new Al Capone of Chicago.” – Chicago DEA
- Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman broke out of a Mexican prison 7/12.
- He used a secret tunnel to escape the maximum security prison.
- This is his 2nd jail break. In 2001, he escaped in a laundry cart.
- A giant manhunt is underway for the Sinaloa drug cartel boss.
- El Chapo has been declared Public Enemy No. 1 in Chicago.
- The Sinaloa cartel supplies the majority of drugs in Chicago.
- There is currently a $3.8 million award for his capture.
- DEA knew about escape plan “chatter” & gave info to Mexico.
- Forbes Magazine estimates Guzman is worth $1 billion.
- Guzman is 5’ 6” tall. El Chapo means “shorty” in Spanish.
This article originally appeared at NewsFeather.com and was published with permission.